Tasty Baked Corn Sandwich
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 19 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4928 times
Sandwiches are very famous and popular snacks all over world, there are many varieties of sandwiches, here is baked sandwich with the stuffing of sweet corn.
Add your private note
Tasty Baked Corn Sandwich recipe - How to make Tasty Baked Corn Sandwich
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Heat the butter in a pan, add the onions and sauté for a while.
- Add the capsicum and ginger and sauté for a while.
- Add the corn, pepper and salt, mix well and saute for more 1 minute.
- Add 1 cup of prepared white sauce, green chillies, cheese and milk, mix well and cook for more 3 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool.
- Cut and remove the edges of bread slices.
- Grease a microwave safe plate with little butter.
- Arrange 4 bread slices in a plate
- Pour 1 tbsp milk on each bread slices.
- Spread prepared stuffing on the bread slices.
- Cover with the remaining bread slices.
- Apply little butter on it, pour little mlik on each bread slices.
- Sprinkle grated cheese and capsicum on it.
- Bake in preheated oven at 200 degree celcious for 3-4 minutes.
- Cut and serve.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 01 Mar 2012Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.