Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5930 times
Tangy Pasta, is really tangy and cheesy...
- Heat the butter in a wok, add the spring onion and cook until it is soft.
- Add the tomatoes and cook until the butter is separated.
- Add the capsicum and cook for 2 minutes on slow flame.
- Add the boiled vegetables, milk and cheese and bring it to boil.
- Add the dried herbs, ketchup, salt and black pepper and cook until it thickens.
- Add the pasta to it and toss well.
- Transfer the prepared pasta to a aluminum tin and cover it with the cheese slice and bake till the cheese get melts.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by bm198480 on 24 Dec 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.