Tangy Capsicum Noodles
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 127 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19192 times
This Noodles preparation has a tongue-tingling flavour although it does not feature a large assortment of spices.
It is the tangy sauce and the garnish of roasted sesame seeds that works this magic, along with regular flavour-givers like ginger and onions.
Coloured capsicums give this dish a slightly spicy flavour, a lot of crunch, and brilliant colours too. Add the sesame seeds to the Tangy Capsicum Noodles just before serving to retain their crispness.
- Heat the oil in a wok or a broad non-stick pan, add the ginger and sauté on a high flame for a few seconds.
- Add the onions and sauté on a high flame for 1 minute.
- Add the capsicum and sauté on a high flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the prepared tangy sauce, hakka noodles and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while tossing occasionally.
- Serve hot garnished with sesame seeds.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.