Tandoori Paneer Pizzas
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 109 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21722 times
A protein-packed paneer topping gives a healthy twist to this all-time favourite with kids.
- Marinate the paneer, capsicum and tomato cubes in the prepared marinade for about 30 minutes.
- Heat the butter in a saucepan, add the onion cubes and sauté for some time.
- Add the marinated paneer, capsicum and tomatoes, and fresh cream and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from the fire and allow to cool.
- Divide into 2 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Place one pizza base on a greased baking tray.
- Spread some tomato ketchup on it.
- Spread half the tandoori paneer filling over the base.
- Sprinkle half the cheese on top.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°C (400°F) for 10 to 15 minutes or till the base is evenly browned and the cheese melts.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make another pizza.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values per serving
|46.3 gm||1.7 mg||431 cal||16.0 gm||20.0 gm||2.9 mg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.