Tandoori Gobhi (subzi)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 679 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 30170 times
Succulent pieces of cauliflower marinated in tandoori spices. You can marinate chunks of paneer, mushrooms, or even boiled potatoes to make interesting variations. Serve these with toothpicks to make a conversation starter or with rotis or parathas to make a quick working lunch.
- Combine the cauliflower florets and the marinade in a deep bowl, mix gently and cover and keep aside to marinade for 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the capsicum and sauté on a medium lame for 1 more minute.
- Add the marinated cauliflower and a little salt, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 5 to 7 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Garnish with coriander and serve immediately with parathas, rotis or naans.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.