Tandoori Baby Corn
Added to 17 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18076 times
A delicious and flavoursome crispy Tandoori baby corn recipe with the baby corns coated with a mixture comprising of hung curd, red chillies, salt and garam masala powder. These marinated corns are then grilled till crispy done and relished as starter or snack.
- Tie the curd in a muslin cloth and hang it till all the water drains out.
- Put the strained curd in a bowl.
- Add red chilli paste, ginger-garlic paste, garam masala powder, mustard oil, black salt, salt, cumin powder, cardamom powder and chilli powder, mix well.
- Marinate the baby corn well in this masala paste.
- Grill the marinate baby corn in a hot tandoor till done.
This recipe was contributed by setseeani on 22 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.