Tandoori Aloo Aur Baby Corn
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 62 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16013 times
This is one of my favourite recipes. I store the marinade in the refrigerator to whip up this snack whenever unexpected guests arrive.
- Wash the potatoes thoroughly, pierce them with a fork and boil in salted water till they are done.
- Make a marinade by combining the ground paste, cream, kasuri methi, mustard oil and salt.
- Marinate the potatoes and baby corn in this marinade for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Arrange alternate pieces of potatoes and baby corn on skewers.
- Grill over a charcoal or electric barbeque till they are golden brown.
- Serve hot with lemon wedges and onion rings.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.