Tamatar ki Chutney
by Tarla Dalal
3/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 585 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 73758 times
Ajwain and garlic flavoured tomato chutney. Freeze large quantities of this chutney, scoop out small potions of it and reheat for use.
- Blanch the tomatoes in hot water. Peel and purée in a liquidizer.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the ajwain and asafoetida and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add the garlic and sauté for a few seconds.
- Add the pureed tomatoes, chilli powder, sugar and salt and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 20 minutes or till the oil has separated. Cool and use as required.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.