Talumein Soup ( Healthy Diabetic Recipe )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 31 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15085 times
Relax with a cup of talumein soup and revel in its amazingly balanced flavours. The more the vegetables, the healthier the soup, so do not hold back on that front and throw in all the veggies you can lay your hands on. Ensure that the vegetables are crunchy and not overcooked as over-cooked vegetables will make the soup inedible. Truly a healthy indulgence!
- Heat the oil in a non-stick kadhai on a high flame, add the mixed vegetables and stir-fry for a minute, while stirring continuously.
- Add the corn, vegetable stock, salt, pepper, soya sauce, sugar, mix well and bring to boil.
- Add the noodles, mix well and simmer till the noodles get cooked.
- Add the cornflour paste, mix well and simmer, while stirring continuously till the soup thickens.
- Garnish with the chopped spring onions and coriander.
- Serve hot with chillies in vinegar and chilli sauce.
|Energy||Protein||Carbohydrates||Fat||Vitamin C||Iron||Folic acid||Zinc||Fibre|
| 53 calories|| 1.5 gm|| 8.6 gm|| 1.8 gm|| 15.4 mg|| 0.5 mg|| 8.7 mcg|| 0.2 mg|| 1.1 gm|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.