Sweet Oatmeal Pancakes
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 109 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 26731 times
Rich in iron and zinc, these whole wheat and oatmeal pancakes don't compromise on taste.
- Combine all the ingredients except the fruit salt in a bowl with enough water. Whisk into smooth batter.
- Heat a non-stick pan and grease it lightly with a little butter.
- Add the fruit salt to the batter and mix gently.
- Pour a ladleful of the batter onto the pan to make a pancake of 150 mm (6") diameter, cooking on both sides with a little butter till golden brown.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make 5 more pancakes.
- Serve hot with honey and oranges segments.
Nutrient values per pancake
|28.0 gm||158 cal||3.3 gm||0.6 gm||1.2 mg||3.7 gm||1.1 mg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.