Sweet Corn and Vegetable Soup
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 609 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 282590 times
Crushed and whole sweet corn comes together with a colourful assortment of juicy vegetables in this sumptuous soup. Once you prepare the veggies and corn, this Sweet Corn and Vegetable Soup can be made in a jiffy with readily available ingredients. This soup is dominated by the crunch of vegetables and the lingering aroma of ginger and garlic sautéed in butter. Relish it slowly, enjoying the variety of veggies that clamber for your attention in every spoonful of this flavourful soup.
- Combine the cornflour and ¼ cup of water in a small bowl and mix well till the cornflour dissolves completely. Keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a deep non-stick pan, add the ginger and garlic and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the sweet corn, crushed sweet corn and mixed vegetables, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 more minute, while stirring continuously.
- Add 4 cups of water, cornflour-water mixture, salt and pepper, mix well and cook on a medium flame for another 4 to 5 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately with chillies in vinegar.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.