Sweet Corn Vegetable Soup
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 234 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 138598 times
Sweet corn is one of the most popular chinese soups. A must try for everyone who loves sweet corn. It is easy to make and does not require too many ingredients. Give this warming soup a try.
- Put the stock in a pan and add the sweet corn kernels.
- Cover and cook over a medium flame for approximately 10 minutes or till the corn is tender.
- Add the grated corn and simmer for another 5 minutes. Add the cornflour paste and boiled vegetables and simmer for some more time.
- Add the sugar and salt and serve hot with chillies in vinegar, soya sauce and chilli sauce.
- You can take the vegetables of your choice.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.