Sweet Corn Cutlets
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 108 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 29447 times
These cutlets are slightly different to make. Sweet corn, cornflour and salt is mixed coarsely and steamed. These are cut into cutlets, dipped into tempura batter and deep-fried. They taste splendid with a nice spicy sauce.
- Mix together the cream style sweet corn, cornflour and salt and blend in a mixer to a coarse paste.
- Pour into a greased 150 mm. x 150 mm. (6" x 6") square thali and steam for 10 minutes in a steamer.
- Remove from the steamer, cool and cut into 25 mm. x 25 mm. (1" x 1") square pieces.
- Mix the ingredients with enough water to get a batter of coating consistency.
- Dip the cutlets in the tempura batter and deep-fry in hot oil till golden brown.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with a sauce of your choice.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.