Sun Dried Tomatoes, Pesto and Cream Cheese Cold Dip
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 89 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 31673 times
This attractive and innovative dip comprises three sauces layered one above the other in a bowl: pesto sauce loaded with basil, the famous italian herb; milky cream cheese sauce with a dash of herbs; and sun-dried tomato sauce.
- Lightly roast the pine nuts. Cool completely.
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixer and blend into a smooth paste. Keep aside.
- Soak the sun-dried tomatoes in a little warm water for about 5 minutes and blend to a fine paste.
- Put the cream cheese, pesto and sun-dried tomato paste in different layers in a bowl.
- Keep refrigerated for at least an hour. Served chilled with hot potato fries or vegetable crudités.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.