Suji ka Halwa By Pkaur
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 75458 times
Good remedy for sore throat and cough. Amount of sugar can be altered according to taste.
- Heat ghee in a karahi. Add the semolina.
- Keep stirring till semolina attains light brown colour.
- In a separate pan,boil water with sugar till sugar is dissolved.
- Add water to the karahi slowly, stirring continuously.
- Add raisins and half of the almonds.
- Keep stirring till ghee shines on the sides of the karahi.
- Take off the flame. Garnish with rest of the almonds.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by pkaur on 14 Apr 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.