Sugared Ping Pongs ( Recipe for Toddlers)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18520 times
Make these delicious sweet ping pongs while singing rhymes to your kids which would help in brain development.
- Combine all the ingredients except the oil in a bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough water until it is smooth and elastic.
- Add the oil and knead again.
- Cover with a damp muslin cloth and allow it to prove till it is double in volume (approx. 15 to 20 minutes).
- Press the dough lightly with your palms to remove the air.
- Divide into 15 equal portions and roll each portion into a ball.
- Flatten the ball a little and deep fry in hot oil over a medium flame till golden brown on both sides.
- Sprinkle castor sugar on top and serve.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.