by Tarla Dalal
Added to 50 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12132 times
Popular with many, this kadhi is my favourite too. Medley of vegetables make this kadhi interesting and delicious. It is a complete meal when served with steaming hot rice as is full of veggies, curds providing all the necessary nutrients. As being low in calories relish this delicacy quite often without any hesitation.
- Whisk the besan and curds together till smooth and free of lumps.
- Add the ginger-green chilli paste, curry leaves, sugar, salt and 2 cups of water and keep aside.
- Heat a non-stick pan on a medium flame and when hot, add the cumin seeds and mustard seeds and dry roast for 30 seconds.
- Add the asafoetida and red chilli and again dry roast for a few seconds.
- Add the besan-curds mixture and mixed vegetables and bring to boil.
- Lower the flame and simmer for a few minutes while stirring continuously.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.