Subzi Ka Salan (Vegetable Curry)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 351 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16838 times
A light vegetable with a nice aroma.
- You can take french beans, carrots, green peas, cauliflower, potatoes as mixed vegetables.
- Scrape out the coconut meat, add 3 cups of water and blend in a blender. Strain the coconut milk.
- Put the tomatoes in hot water for 10 minutes. Remove and blend into a puree.
- Heat the ghee, add the cumin seeds and fry until they crackle. Add the green chillies and fry for a few seconds.
- Mix the chilli powder and turmeric powder with a little water and fry for a few seconds.
- Add the tomato puree and curds and fry for a few minutes. Add the vegetables and fry again.
- Add the coconut milk and bring to a boil.
- Sprinkle the dry powder over the vegetables and cook for a few minutes. Add salt .
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.