5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 1655 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21918 times
A combination of pulses simmered with vegetables.
- Wash and pressure cook the dals together with 2 cups of water till the dals are tender. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds and cumin seeds. When they crackle, add the cuury leaves and asafoetida.
- Add the green chilli and onion saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the ginger-green chilli paste, garlic paste and tomato and saute for 3 to 4 more minutes.
- Add the chilli powder, turmeric powder and mixed vegetables and mix well.
- Add the dals and salt and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Garnish with the chopped coriander and serve hot.
- You can use any left-over vegetable or curry instead of the mixed vegetables. This way you will have a different flavour each time.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.