Stuffed Zucchini with Madrasi Tadka
by gunjan gupta
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7822 times
Zucchini is stuffed with rice which is made up in traditional south indian style recipe looks good and simple to make
Add your private note
Stuffed Zucchini with Madrasi Tadka recipe - How to make Stuffed Zucchini with Madrasi Tadka
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Scoop out the insides of the zucchini and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a broad pan,add mustard seeds,meetha neem and onion and saute it for 10 mins till they turn pinkish brown in colour.
- Add tomatoes, imli pulp, salt , green pepper,and chilli powder and cook for 10 mins
- Add rice to it saute for 5 mins
- Stuff the zucchini remaining spices with the mixture
- And place it in a pre-heated oven and pour the vegetable stock into it.
- Cover the pan with silver foil and bake for 15 mins at 250 degree c
- Check to make sure its done and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by gunjan gupta on 14 Apr 2011hey my name is gunjan i m just mad about coking ' and my ideol is mrs tarladalal i belongs to baniy...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.