by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 140 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 30522 times
Cabbage makes an excellent stuffing for tomatoes.
- Sprinkle about 1 teaspoon of salt over the cabbage and keep aside for 10 minutes. Squeeze out the water.
- Add the turmeric powder, coriander-cumin seed powder, chilli powder, sugar and salt.
- Add the chopped coriander, keeping aside a little for garnish.
- Make four slits in each tomato and stuff with the cabbage mixture.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes until the tomatoes are soft.
- Garnish with the balance chopped coriander and serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.