Stuffed Spinach Paratha ( Tiffin Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 146 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 42808 times
Yum paneer and healthy carrot come together in the stuffing for these exciting green-tinged parathas made with a dough of wheat flour and spinach puree. Thanks to the softness imparted by the puree, these Stuffed Spinach Parathas stay nice and fresh in the tiffin box for around five hours. Your kids will love the succulent paneer based filling in every bite of these sumptuous Parathas .
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Add enough water and knead into a semi-stiff dough. Keep aside.
- Divide the stuffing into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions.
- Roll a portion of the dough into a circle of 100 mm. (4”) diameter circle.
- Place a portion of the stuffing in the centre of the circle.
- Bring together all the sides in the centre and seal tightly.
- Roll again into a circle of 125 mm. (5”) diameter circle using a little whole wheat for rolling.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the paratha using a little oil until golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat steps 3 to 7 to make 3 more parathas.
- Serve immediately.
- Wrap in an aluminum foil or cling film and pack in a tiffin box.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.