Stuffed Paneer Bajra Roti
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 136 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13266 times
Bajra is the staple diet in many parts of north-western india, where the locals enjoys it with garlic chutney, jaggery and homemade butter.
- For the dough, mix the bajra flour, salt and enough hot water to make a soft dough.
- Knead well, divide into 16 portions and roll out each portion into thin rotis.
- To proceed, spread a little stuffing on one roti. Then put another roti on top and press well so that it becomes one roti. Repeat for the remaining rotis and stuffing.
- Cook each stuffed roti on a tawa (griddle) on both sides with a little butter.
- Serve hot. If you like, apply a little butter before serving.
- Goodness Guide :
- Bajra is traditionally valued for its warming qualities.
- This roti is a rich source of complex carbohydrates, fibre and iron.
Nutrient values Per Serving :
| 5.2 g|| 20.6 g|| 3 g|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.