by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 329 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21827 times
A sophisticated snack with the delicate flavour of parsley.
- Detach and discard the stems from the mushrooms. Wash the mushroom caps.
- Heat the butter and fry the onion on a slow flame for 1 minute.
- Add the green chillies and fry again for a few seconds.
- Crumble the bread slices.
- Add the crumbled bread, parsely, lemon juice and salt and cook for 1 minute.
- Stuff the cavities of the mushroom caps with the stuffing.
- Put the butter in a large frying pan and arrange the stuffed mushrooms in it. Cover and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.