Stuffed Mushroom with Paneer
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 36 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 44368 times
Mushroom and paneer make an unusual team that will make heads turn! paneer adds a nice, cheesy feel to the sautéed mushrooms. Ideal as a quick starter for cocktail parties.
- Heat the butter in a broad pan, add the onions and garlic and sauté on a medium flame till they turn translucent.
- Add the green chillies and mixed vegetables, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the garam masala, paneer, coriander and salt, mix well and cook on a slow flame for another 2 minutes, stirring once in between.
- Add the lemon juice, mix well
- Divided the stuffing into 20 equal portions and keep aside.
- Stuff each mushroom with a portion of the stuffing. Keep aside.
- Grease the butter in a broad non-stick pan and arrange the stuffed mushrooms in it.
- Cover and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 5 minutes, turning once in between. Serve hot.
- Place the cleaned mushrooms in boiling water for 10 seconds and then refresh them by placing them in cold water. Drain the water and use as required.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.