Stuffed Hot Dog Rolls ( Baked )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12844 times
This Stuffed Hot Dog rolls are cheesy and crispy. . . The combination on babycorn, capsicum and onions wilh little green chillies makes this a great recipe. . . .
- Divide each roll horizontally into two parts and scoop out the centres.
- Brush both the sides with a little melted butter and keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the plain flour, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the baby corn and capsicum, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the milk, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the black pepper powder, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Bake the brushed hot dog rolls in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Spread a little of the prepared stuffing in the hollow cavity on the scooped sides of the toasted bread.
- Sprinkle a little cheese on top of each roll and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 10 minutes.
- Pour a few drops of tabasco sauce on each roll and serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.