Stuffed French Rolls
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 149 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12952 times
French roll insides are scooped out, and filled with a nice veggie-white sauce and butter mixture. This is then covered with grated cheese and baked till the cheese melts. A yummy afternoon snack!
- Divide each roll horizontally into two parts. Scoop out the centres.
- Brush the scooped sides with melted butter.
- Bake in a hot oven at 200 degree C (400 degree F) for 5 minutes.
- Heat the butter and fry the onion and green chilli for 1 minute.
- Add the mushrooms and fry again for a few minutes.
- Add the white sauce and cheese and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the Tabasco sauce, salt and pepper.
- Spread a little filling in each base.
- Cover with grated cheese and capsicum slices. Arrange tomato pieces on top.
- Place under a hot grill for 4 to 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Just before serving, cut into parts.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.