Stuffed Curry Parathas
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 105 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12602 times
A classic satiating breakfast which makes use of any left-over subzi in your refrigerator. You can even knead the dough the previous day for mornings that know will be busy.
- Mix all the ingredients required for the dough and add enough water to make a soft dough.
- Knead the dough very well and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal parts and roll out into rounds with the help of a little flour.
- Cook each round very lightly on a non-stick pan and keep in a folded wet napkin.
- Put 2 tablespoons of the stuffing in the centre of each round and fold like an envelope from all corners.
- Put the envelope on a non-stick pan with the open edges at the bottom. Cook for a few minutes using a little oil, turn over on the other side and cook again until crisp.
- Repeat with the remaining rounds to make 5 more parathas.
- Serve hot with low fat curds.
Nutrient values per paratha
|27.4 gm.||166 cal.||4.0 gm.||0.8 gm.||5.0 gm.|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.