Stuffed Canneloni with Spinach and Cottage Cheese
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 83 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8836 times
This dish baked with white sauce and cheese will delight all lovers of spinach.
- Mix the flour, oil and salt. Add water and prepare a soft dough.
- Keep the dough aside for 15 minutes.
- Steam the spinach leaves. Squeeze out the water.
- Chop finely and mix with the paneer, green chillies, nutmeg powder, white sauce.
- Roll out the dough into small thin rounds.
- Boil plenty of water in a vessel and add 1 tablespoon of oil to the boiling water.
- Drop one round at a time into the boiling water, cook for 1/2 minute and remove. Repeat for all rounds.
- Fill each round with 1 tablespoon of the spinach stuffing and roll up.
- Arrange on a greased baking dish, pour the white sauce, spread a little stuffing for decoration and sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Bake in a hot oven at 200 degree C ( 400 degree F) for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- Prepare canneloni 3 to 4 hours in advance.
- Prepare spinach stuffing 1 day in advance.
- Prepare white sauce 4 to 5 hours in advance.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.