Strawberry White Chocolate Gateau
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 82 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15604 times
A light sponge generously filled with white chocolate truffle and strawberry filling is too sinful for anyone to resist.
- Boil the cream, add the chopped chocolate and stir till the chocolate dissolves completely ensuring there are no lumps. Remove from the flame.
- Stir over a bowl of ice to cool quickly.
- Slice the sponge cake into 2 equal parts horizontally.
- Place 1 layer on a plate and sprinkle half the soaking syrup.
- Spread a little truffle and chopped strawberries over one layer of the cake and sandwich with the other half. Moisten this half with the remaining soaking syrup.
- Spread the balance truffle on the top and sides.
- Garnish with the sliced strawberries and the grated chocolate.
- Refrigerate and serve chilled.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.