by Tarla Dalal
Added to 104 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9003 times
A simple yet attractive pudding, ideal for tea parties.
- Mix the biscuits, butter and sugar and press the mixture evenly into a 200 mm. (8") diameter loose bottom flan tin.
- Place in the refrigerator until firm.
- Dissolve the jelly in 2 teacups of boiling water. Cool. Put to set partially in the refrigerator.
- Beat the cream with the sugar lightly.
- Mix the semi-set jelly and three-quarters of the cream very well. If you like, add a little lemon juice to taste.
- Spread the sliced strawberries over the chilled crust, keeping aside a few for decoration. Pour the jelly mixture on top and put to set in the refrigerator.
- Remove the pudding from the flan tin, spread the remaining cream and decorate with sliced strawberries.
- Cut into small pieces and serve.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.