Strawberry Rasmalai ( Eggless Desserts Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 386 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11289 times
A fruit-ilicious presentation of fresh strawberries sandwiched between slices of juicy rasmalai, this is indeed a delightfully innovative dessert. What is more, strawberry rasmalai is also quick and easy to make. A garnishing of sliced almonds will perk up every serving, so keep some handy. As a variation, you can also use mangoes instead of strawberries.
- Combine the sliced strawberries and powdered sugar in a bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Slice each rasmalai horizontally into 2.
- Place the lower half of a rasmalai on a clean dry surface and arrange a few sliced strawberries over it.
- Sandwich it using the upper half of a rasmalai.
- Repeat the steps 3 and 4 to make 11 more stuffed rasmalais.
- Add the mashed strawberries to the rasmalai milk.
- Just before serving, arrange the sandwiched rasmalais on a serving dish and pour the strawberry rasmalai milk evenly on top.
- Serve immediately.
- Slice the rasmalais carefully as they are delicate and can break easily.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.