Strawberry Praline Cake with Strawberry Sauce
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 83 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11648 times
Learn the secret of making tangy and fresh strawberry cake within minutes using biscuits, fresh fruit and orange juice. Top with sliced strawberries and praline powder, and serve with homemade strawberry sauce for extra special fruity, crunchy mouthfuls of luscious strawberry praline cake with strawberry sauce.
Add your private note
Strawberry Praline Cake with Strawberry Sauce recipe - How to make Strawberry Praline Cake with Strawberry Sauce
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:
Makes 6 to 8 servings
- Dip 6 biscuits in the orange juice and arrange on a plate.
- Whisk the cream with the sugar.
- Mash the strawberries, keeping aside a few for decoration. Add 3 tablespoons of the beaten cream to the mashed strawberries and mix well.
- Spread a little strawberry cream mixture over the biscuits.
- Make 2 more layers of biscuits and strawberry cream in this manner.
- Finally, cover the cake wih the balance cream. Chill.
- Melt the sugar in a heavy saucepan on a slow flame.
- Add the nuts and mix well.
- Spread the mixture on a dish and allow to cool.
- Powder coarsely and store in a airtight jar.
- Mix all the ingredients and cook for a few minutes.
- Just before serving, arrange the remaining sliced strawberries on the cake and sprinkle praline powder on top.
- Serve cold with the strawberry sauce.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.