Strawberry Cream Roll
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 25 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6905 times
You can also serve this delicious sponge roll with ice-cream instead of cream.
- Prepare the roll and allow it to cool.
- Beat the cream with sugar until very thick.
- Open the roll, spread half the beaten cream and half the strawberries.
- Roll up again and apply the remaining cream all over the roll.
- Decorate with the remaining strawberries.
- Chill the roll.
- Cut into slices and serve chilled.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.