Stir-Fry Miso Soup
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9774 times
A zesty soup, with an unusual combination of pumpkin, sweet corn, spinach and paneer.
- Put 4 cups of water to boil.
- Heat the oil in a wok and add the ginger and garlic to it and stir-fry for half a minute.
- Add the pumpkin, corn, spring onions, carrots and hot water and simmer till the vegetables are nearly cooked.
- Add the mushrooms, spinach, paneer and salt. Mix well and simmer for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately with soya sauce, lemon juice and pepper.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.