Stir- Fried Greens in Spicy Garlic Sauce ( Chinese Cooking )
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 19 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16739 times
Stir- fried greens in spicy sauce, although it sounds exotic, this recipe is easy to make. Just buy all the ‘green’ vegetables in advance and prepare them so you can save time. You can use pak choi (chinese cabbage), broccoli, zucchini, asparagus and green capsicum, and you’ll have a gravy that looks very appealing to the eye. Serve it with rice or noodles and watch your loved ones relish its different taste!
- Heat the oil in a wok / kadhai on a high flame till it smokes.
- Add the garlic, ginger and green chillies and sauté on a high flame for a few seconds.
- Add the broccoli, french beans, zucchini, pakchoi, asparagus, capsicum and sauté on a high flame for another 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the tomato purée and sauté on a high flame for a couple of more minutes.
- Add the cornflour mixture, sugar and salt and simmer till the gravy thickens. Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.