by Tarla Dalal
Added to 174 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11518 times
The favourite Mexican dish cooked in a different way.
- Mix all the ingredients and make a dough by adding water. Roll out the dough into small circles with the help of plain flour. Prick lightly with a fork. Deep fry lightly in oil.
- Divide the tortillas into three batches for making three layers.
- Arrange one layer on a plate, sprinkle a little filling and pour hot sauce on top.
- Now arrange the second layer and similarly sprinkle some filling and hot sauce on top.
- Repeat with the third layer in this manner.
- Mix the cream, lemon juice and salt and pour on top.
- Sprinkle the cheese and bake in a hot oven at 230 degree C (450 degree F) for 10 to 15 minutes.
- If you like, sprinkle lots of spring onions on top before serving.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.