Sprouts Kofta Curry
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5149 times
I saw the real mung sprouts in chinese shops at USA. In india we allow sprouts till only a small root comes out. But, if the sprouting is continued, we can get a long white root and tiny leaflets. I thought this is a healthier way and should try some recipe.
- In a mixer, combine all the ingredients except besan and grind coarsely.
- Transfer to a bowl and add besan and give it a shape of round balls.
- Heat the oil in a deep pan and when hot, deep fry the prepared balls and keep aside.
- Combine the tomatoes, garlic, ginger and chilies and grind it to make a smooth paste.
- Add 1 tbsp oil in cooking pan, when heated add some cumin seeds and the prepared tomato paste. Let it get cooked till oil starts separating.
- Add the curds, salt, sugar and 1 cup water.
- When the mixture starts boiling, add prepared koftas, cover with lid for a minute and switch off the flame.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by vaishaliagte on 22 Aug 2011I am basically a researcher (biochemist) from Pune, working in the area of food science and nutritio...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.