Spring Rolls ( Noodles)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 38 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 37545 times
These tasty spring rolls are packed with the goodness of vegetables. They contain a lot of ingredients and are a little tedious to make but definitely worth the effort.
- Heat the oil in a wok over a high flame, add the spring onion whites, mixed vegetables, bean sprouts and stir-fry over a high flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the noodles, soya sauce and salt and cook for 2 more minutes. Cool and keep aside. Switch off the flame, add the spring onion greens and mix well.
- Place one spring roll wrapper on a dry surface and spoon a little of the stuffing mixture on one end of the wrapper.
- Roll the spring roll wrapper tightly, sealing the ends securely with flour paste.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 11 more spring rolls.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry till they are golden brown. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Cut each roll at an angle into two and serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.