by Tarla Dalal
Added to 505 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21547 times
Try this dish for an early pregnancy boost. Mildly spiced and rich in iron, calcium, folic acid and protein, this is a really delicious recipe, which I am sure you will enjoy.
- Steam the spinach leaves for 5 minutes and squeeze out the water. Keep it aisde for use in the tomato sauce.
- Mix all the ingredients and shape into small balls.
- Steam for 5 minutes. Keep aside.
- Heat the olive oil, add the garlic and spring onions and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the tomato pulp and cook till the sauce thickens.
- Add the chilli flakes, chilli powder, tomato purée, salt and ½ cup of water and bring to a boil (use the drained spinach liquid instead of water).
- Add the cream. Mix well and keep aside.
- Place the dumplings in a baking dish.
- Pour the tomato sauce on top and sprinkle the grated cheese on top.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200º C (400º F) for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.