Spinach & Macroni Soup
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4534 times
Spinach & macaroni soup makes for a delectable combination of boiled macaroni with spinach puree in this hot tasty soup recipe.
- Wash the spinach leaves and cook on a slow flame for a few minutes with very little water.
- Make paste in grinder after it cools down.
- Boil the macroni with litle oil and salt in water and strain.
- Chop the onions finely and fry in butter till cooked.
- Add the plain floor and cook again till the floor is cooked and is light in weight. add some butter if the mixture seems too dry.
- Add milk to this and cook until the mixture is tick and boils.
- Add the macroni, spinach paste, salt and pepper.
- Add some water to make proper thickness of the soup.
- Cook till the soup boils.
- Serve hot with little grated cheese (optional).
This recipe was contributed by avanimayank on 03 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.