Spinach , Lettuce and Cherry Tomatoes in Honey Lemon Dressing
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 94 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12114 times
Shredded spinach torn lettuce, crunchy bread sticks, bean sprouts and cherry tomatoes are tossed in with a yummy honey-lemon juice and spring onion dressing. Crunchy in every spoonful, just ensure you eat it immediately after the dressing is mixed in. Enjoy!
- Mix the spinach, iceberg and bean sprouts in a bowl.
- Put some ice water in the bowl and keep in the refrigerator.
- Just before serving, drain the spinach, iceberg and bean sprouts.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, pumpkin seeds and pretzel sticks an place in a serving bowl.
- Pour the dressing on top.
- To make this salad more nutritious, you can add paneer (cottage cheese) cubes to it.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.