Spicy Tava Idlis
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 559 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 53088 times
Toss together onions, tomatoes and leftover idlis, throw in a couple of spices and pavbhaji masala, and watch the idlis transform into a spicy snack that will be polished off within minutes!
- Heat the oil and butter together, add the onions and fry till they soften.
- Add the tomatoes, ginger and turmeric powder and cook till the oil separates.
- Add the black salt, pao bhaji masala, salt and lemon juice and mix together.
- Toss in the idlis and mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with the coriander.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.