Spicy Sprouts Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 1091 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10453 times
Unlike mundane sandwiches, crispy grilled sandwiches filled with spicy sprouts and cheese are simply irresistible.
- Melt the butter in a pan, add the onion and saute till it turns translucent.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste, green chilli and saute for another 1 minute.
- Add the pav bhaji masala, coriander-cumin seed powder, turmeric powder, black salt, tomatoes and salt and cook till the oil has separated.
- Add the sprouts and potatoes and mix well. Keep aside.
- Divide the sprouts mixture into 4 equal portions.
- Place one portion on one slice of bread. Top with a portion of onion slices and a cheese slice and sandwich using another slice of bread.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make three more sandwiches.
- Grill the sandwiches, using a little butter to cook.
- Serve hot.
- Pav bhaji masala is a spice blend that is easily available at provision stores.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.