Spicy Potato and Chana Salad
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 650 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20580 times
A very different and masaledar salad.
- Boil the potatoes and cut into small pieces.
- Soak the kabuli chana overnight. Next day, cook in pressure cooker with soda bi-carb. Drain when tender.
- Mix the lemon juice, cumin powder, chaat masala, groundnut oil, coriander and salt.
- Add the potatoes and kabuli chana and mix well.
- Sprinkle pomegranate seeds on top. Surround with tomato and onion slices. Decorate with mint leaves.
- Serve cold.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.