Spicy Peach Ice - Cream ( Ice- Creams and Frozen Desserts)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 109 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6104 times
Just a hint of cinnamon adds a spicy note to this ice-cream which has a full bodied flavour of peaches and is simply marvelous.
- Blend the peaches with the syrup from the can in a liquidiser.
- Mix the milk, condensed milk, peaches, lemon juice and most of the cinnamon powder. Taste and add sugar as required.
- Mix well and pour into a shallow container. Cover and freeze till it is almost set.
- Divide the mixture into 2 batches and churn each batch separately in a blender till it is smooth.
- Transfer both batches into a shallow container. Cover and freeze till firm. Scoop and serve.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.