Spicy Paneer Stir-fry
by chakh le food
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 24645 times
Delicious and quick snack. . . Perfect for a cocktail party!
- Heat the oil in a large wok and add the tomatoes. Cober and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add chilli-garlic sauce and onions along with the chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander-cumin seeds powder and garam masala, mix well and cook for another 2 to 4 minutes, while stirring once in between.
- Add the capsicum and cook for another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the salt and paneer and cook on a slow flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by chakh le food on 14 Mar 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.