Spicy Egg Curry
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 115306 times
Spicy Egg curry is a dish prepared from boiled eggs cooked in a spicy tomato-onion based gravy. The egg curry is a great way of adding protein to your diet. Try this simple and delicious egg curry recipe.
This recipe has been tried by Tarla Dalal’s team and has been standardized and updated.
- Peel the eggs, make vertical slits on them. Keep aside.
- Combine the roughly chopped onions, garlic, ginger and green chillies and blend in a mixer till smooth. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the sliced onions and sauté on a medium flame for 3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the prepared paste, turmeric powder, garam masala, chilli powder, coriander powder, salt and 1 cup of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes ,while stirring occasionally.
- Add the boiled eggs, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by ss_sabita on 14 Jun 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.