Spicy Egg Curry
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 71905 times
Spicy Egg curry is a delectable non-vegetarian dish prepared from boiled eggs cooked in a spicy tomato-onion based gravy. The egg curry is a great way of adding protein to your diet. Try this simple and delicious egg curry recipe.
- 1.make a paste of 1 onion, garlic, ginger and green chilli's.
- 2.in a pan add oil when heated add jeera, when it splutters add the
- remaining onion (slit lengthwise) keep frying till it is golden brown
- then and finely chopped tomato fry it is smashed properly then add
- the ground paste, add turmeric powder, coriander powder and salt.
- 3.keep frying till you see the oil seperating on the top and there is no
- raw smell.
- 4.add water if the curry sticks on the bottom of the pan.finally add the
- boiled eggs (make vertical slits on the sides of the egg).
- 5.toss the eggs into the curry and let it simmer for 2 minutes,sprinkle
- garam masala and remove from heat when the curry is thick in
This recipe was contributed by ss_sabita on 07 Jun 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.