Spicy Cheese and Herb Potato Wedges ( Burgers Accompaniment Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 26 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9192 times
An accompaniment is very important for a burger, as it makes the meal more complete and also greatly enhances the temptation factor! a peppy plateful of spicy cheese and herb potato wedges does this duty very, very well. A unique, well-chosen combination of herbs and spices makes these potato wedges very special, while garlic enhances its flavour and aroma. Bite in!
- Combine all the ingredients and blend in a mixer to a smooth powder.
- Sieve the powder and keep aside.
- Combine the potatoes, melted butter, olive oil, garlic and spice mix in a bowl and toss well till the mixture coats the potatoes evenly.
- Arrange the potatoes equally spaced on a greased baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 25 to 30 minutes or till the potatoes minutes are cooked. Turn over the potato wedges once in between after 10 to 12
- Sprinkle the cheese on top and again bake for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.