Spicy Chapati Rolls ( Weight Loss After Pregnancy )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 32 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 25080 times
Save time while retaining the taste and nutrition that this spicy dish made from leftover chapatis provides. Fibre rich baby corn and capsicum in the stuffing aid weight loss.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes or till they turn translucent.
- Add all the remaining ingredients, mix well and cook on a medium flame 2 minutes. Keep aside.
- Warm a chapati lightly on a non-stick tava (griddle).
- Remove on a plate, place 1/4th of the stuffing on one side of the chapati and roll it up tightly.
- Repeat with the remaining chapatis and stuffing to make 3 more rolls. Serve immediately.
|Energy|| 84 Calories|
|Protein|| 2.0 Gm|
|Carbohydrates|| 11.8 Gm|
|Fat|| 3.6 Gm|
|Vitamin C|| 20.2 Mg|
|Fibre|| 1.0 Gm|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.